Well I’d love to say I accomplished everything I’d hoped to this week, but the reality is I didn’t…  I did make a ton of sawdust though.  Which leads to my next point, apparently sawdust can cause sinus infections, which might relate to why I didn’t get much done this week.  After a couple of days in the dusty workshop (no dust collection set up in my temporary space) and my lack of a dust mask seems to have given me a sinus infection.  I did get a lot of headway on one project, but another two seemed to have problem after problem and might best be abandoned.


Next week there will be something to report, which project gets finished first is anybody’s guess.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s